- The UK has unveiled plans to help bitcoin companies grow
- Twitter CEO Says Bitcoin Will Become the World’s Currency
- 3 BIG PROBLEMS OF RIPPLE
- Cryptocurrencies Don’t Pose Risks to Financial Stability
- Bitcoin will hit $91k by 2020
- Cryptos Get Hit: US Congressman Calls Cryptos “a Crock” During a Congressional Hearing
- Is Control the Answer to Crypto Volatility?
- Paris Embraces ICOs in an Incredible Uturn
- Exchanges Charge ICO Organizers from $50,000 to $1 Million to List Tokens
- Playboy TV Accepting Cryptocurrency Payments
UK chancellor Philip Hammond said he wants the UK to become a base for fintech businesses to expand and thrive.
If you were not sure that Bitcoin was going to become the world’s currency, Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter and Square, confirms it. Talking to the Times of London he…
Infrastructure financing, the future of work, and the technology behind cryptocurrencies will be on the agenda for G20 financial leaders at the First G20 Meeting of…
What was supposed to be a Congressional Hearing on Cryptocurrencies and the ICO Markets soon turned into an absolute cryptocurrency bashing exercise. Some statements…